1. Duke: These blueberries are medium-sized and have a tangy flavor that goes well with sweeter jams.
2. Bluecrop: This is an early-harvest blueberry that is known for its large size and firm texture.
3. Nelson: These juicy, sweet blueberries are perfect for jams and jellies as they hold their shape well when cooked.
4. Liberty: These blueberries have high sugar content and a tangy taste. They are perfect for jam or jelly recipes that require less sugar.
5. Chandler: This variety produces large, flavorful blueberries that are great for making jams, jellies, and preserves.
6. Elliot: This late-harvest blueberry is perfect for making jams and jellies as they are very sweet and firm.
7. Draper: These blueberries have a slightly tart flavor that balances well with sweetened jams and jellies.
8. Legacy: This variety produces large, juicy blueberries that are perfect for making jams and jellies.
9. Patriot: These blueberries have a firm texture and are perfect for making jam, jellies, and preserves that require a thicker consistency.
10. Sunrise: These blueberries have a sweet and balanced flavor that is perfect for making jams and jellies.
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.