1. Bluecrop – a high-yielding variety with large, sweet berries that are perfect for tea.
2. Duke – a hardy variety that produces medium-sized, sweet-tasting berries.
3. Legacy – a late-season variety that boasts flavorful and juicy berries, great for making tea.
4. Elliott – a mid to late-season variety that produces tasty and tart berries, perfect for tea blends.
5. Top Hat – a dwarf variety that’s great for growing in containers or small spaces, producing sweet and flavorful berries.
6. Chandler – an early-ripening variety that produces large, sweet berries, perfect for tea drinking.
7. Powder Blue – a mid-season variety that produces large, sweet-tasting berries, which are great for making tea.
8. Liberty – a late-season variety that produces large and juicy berries that are perfect for iced tea.
9. Aurora – an early-ripening variety that produces sweet and juicy berries, great for making herbal tea.
10. Brigitta – a late season variety that produces sweet and plump berries, which are perfect for making tea blends.
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.