As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experiences, but there are various disease-resistant blueberry varieties cultivated. Some of the most popular disease-resistant blueberry varieties are:
1. Patriot Blueberry: Patriot is a high-yielding and vigorous blueberry variety that is resistant to many common blueberry diseases such as mummy berry and stem canker.
2. Northland Blueberry: Northland is a hardy blueberry variety that is extremely cold-tolerant and resistant to many fungal diseases.
3. Sunshine Blueberry: Sunshine is a semi-dwarf evergreen blueberry that is resistant to diseases such as powdery mildew and rust.
4. Duke Blueberry: Duke is a high-yielding blueberry variety that is resistant to many common blueberry diseases such as stem canker and powdery mildew.
5. Top Hat Blueberry: Top Hat is a compact blueberry variety that is resistant to many diseases such as rust and anthracnose.
6. Chandler Blueberry: Chandler is a popular blueberry variety that is resistant to many diseases such as mummy berry and powdery mildew.
These varieties can be a good choice for blueberry growers looking for disease-resistant plants. Though care should be taken to avoid any other type of fungal infections.
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.