– 1 cup fresh blueberries
– 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
– 2 cups unsweetened blueberry juice
– 2 cups lemon-lime soda
– Ice cubes
– Fresh mint leaves for garnish
1. In a blender, puree the fresh blueberries until smooth.
2. In a large pitcher, combine the blueberry puree, lime juice, and blueberry juice.
3. Stir well to combine.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
5. When ready to serve, add the lemon-lime soda and stir gently.
6. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the blueberry punch over the ice.
7. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.