– 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
– 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Rinse the blueberries and pat them dry.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine the blueberries, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and black pepper.
3. Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
5. Transfer the vinaigrette to a jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
6. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
7. Shake well before using and drizzle over salads, roasted vegetables or grilled meats.
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.