– 1 cup blueberries
– 3 eggs
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup milk
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp salt
– Powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Grease a 9-inch pie dish or any circular baking dish that is oven safe.
3. Spread blueberries evenly in the bottom of the dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
5. Pour mixture over the blueberries.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set.
7. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before dusting with powdered sugar.
8. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.