– 4 cups water
– 6 black tea bags
– 1/2 cup blueberries
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup lemon juice
– Ice cubes
– Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Remove the pan from heat and add tea bags. Let steep for 5-7 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags and stir in blueberries, honey, and lemon juice.
4. Let the tea cool to room temperature.
5. Strain the tea to remove blueberry skins and pulp.
6. Fill a pitcher with ice cubes and pour the tea over it.
7. Stir well and refrigerate until chilled.
8. To serve, pour the blueberry iced tea over glasses filled with ice cubes.
9. Garnish with fresh mint leaves (optional).
10. Enjoy your refreshing and healthy Blueberry Iced Tea!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.