– 1 cup blueberries
– 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
– 1/4 cup tequila
– 1/4 cup triple sec
– 1 tablespoon honey
– Salt for rimming the glass (optional)
– Lime wedges for garnish
1. In a blender, puree the blueberries until smooth.
2. Add lime juice, tequila, triple sec, and honey. Blend until combined.
3. To rim the glass with salt, rub the rim with a lime wedge and dip it in salt.
4. Fill a shaker with ice and pour the blueberry margarita mixture into it. Shake well.
5. Strain the margarita into a salt-rimmed glass filled with ice.
6. Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.