– 1 cup old-fashioned oats
– 1 cup milk (any kind)
– 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl, mix together the oats, milk, Greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
2. Gently stir the blueberries into the mixture.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
4. In the morning, give the oats a quick stir and add more milk if needed to achieve your desired consistency.
5. Serve the blueberry overnight oats with additional blueberries and a drizzle of honey, if desired. Enjoy!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.