– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 egg
– 1 cup milk
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and melted butter. Stir until combined.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Gently fold in the blueberries.
5. Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat.
6. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
7. Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is golden brown, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown as well.
8. Serve hot with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.