– 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 1/2 cup blueberries
– 1/4 cup granola
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Layer the yogurt mixture, blueberries, and granola in a clear glass or jar.
3. Repeat the layering process until all ingredients have been used.
4. Top the parfait with more blueberries and granola if desired.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.