– 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
– 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup water
1. In a blender, puree the blueberries and water until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract until well combined.
3. Fill each popsicle mold with a layer of the blueberry puree, followed by a layer of the yogurt mixture, alternating until the molds are filled.
4. Insert popsicle sticks into the molds and gently tap the molds on a counter to release any air bubbles.
5. Freeze the popsicles for at least 4 hours, or until they are solid.
6. When ready to serve, run warm water over the bottom of the molds to release the popsicles.
7. Enjoy your refreshing and healthy Blueberry Popsicles!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.