– 4 salmon fillets (skin on or off)
– 1 cup fresh blueberries
– 2 tbsp honey
– 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp Dijon mustard
– 1/4 tsp salt
– black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse the salmon fillets and pat them dry with paper towels.
Place them skin-side down in a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper.
4. Add the blueberries to the bowl and stir gently to coat them with the dressing.
5. Pour the blueberry mixture over the salmon fillets, spreading the berries evenly across the top.
6. Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
7. Once the salmon is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
8. Garnish with additional fresh blueberries and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.