– 1 cup frozen blueberries
– 1 banana, sliced and frozen
– 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 1/4 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
– 1/4 cup rolled oats
– 1 tbsp honey (optional)
– Toppings: sliced banana, fresh blueberries, granola, chia seeds, sliced almonds
1. In a blender, blend together the frozen blueberries, frozen banana, Greek yogurt, almond milk, rolled oats, and honey (if using) until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and add your desired toppings (sliced banana, fresh blueberries, granola, chia seeds, sliced almonds).
3. Serve and enjoy your delicious Blueberry Smoothie Bowl!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.