– 1 cup blueberries
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup water
– 1 package ladyfingers
– 1/2 cup strong coffee
– 1/2 cup marsala wine
– 1 cup mascarpone cheese
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Cocoa powder for dusting
1. In a small saucepan, mix blueberries, sugar and water over medium heat. Cook until the sugar dissolves and the blueberries have released some juice. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Dip ladyfingers in the coffee/marsala wine mixture and arrange in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. Beat together mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
4. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the soaked ladyfingers.
5. Layer half of the blueberry mixture on top of the mascarpone layer.
6. Repeat with another layer of soaked ladyfingers, mascarpone mixture and blueberry mixture.
7. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
8. Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
Enjoy your delicious blueberry tiramisu!
Dr. Sarah Smith is a blueberry expert and author of BlueberryExpert.com. She has been growing and studying blueberries for over 20 years. Her research has focused on the different varieties, growing techniques, and nutritional content of blueberries. She is passionate about helping people to grow their own healthy blueberries and has been a leader in the industry for many years.